Flashback to September 2015, I had a collaboration with two of my favorite girls, Nica Cosio and Mia Sison of Craft Party for a fun crafternoon.
We learned how to make our own rubber stamps! Read more about my experience in making my own rubber stamp here.
It was fulfilling once I saw my carved rubbers turn into something beautiful. It was so fun, I even joined a craft “meet and make” and tried carving one of our Shop and Share stickers! Ohhhh man it’s hard carving letters, but not bad right?
Fast forward to June 2016, I met Karla Pasion of Kraft Kart who makes amazing (AND USEFUL) stamps!
Browsing Kraft Kart’s Instagram made me realize that stamps are very useful. And since I love sharing, let me share some of the useful things you can do with them.
1. Make your plain papers and envelopes prettier. It can be used for letters, invitations, pad papers and so much more! You can even play with colors and patterns!
5. Stamp anywhere! Clothes…pouches…you name it, you stamp it!
6. It’s a perfect gift too! If it’s useful for you, it can be useful for other people too (Can I just say that Kraft Kart has amazing packaging?)
There are endless possibilities. What’s great is that we can search a lot of pegs online. You can order Karla’s stamp designs! Email: email@example.com or viber 0920-910-8592.
I think you guys can request customized stamps too! Awesome right?
With that said, we have a GIVEAWAY!!
WIN 2 SETS OF Kraft Kart STAMPS!
PLUS 2 Shop and Share sticker packs of your choice!
2. Share this photo:
3. Tag: @kraftkart, @pulserasbykim, @sharemovement and @jampangilinan
4. Lastly, include this hashtag: #KraftAndShare!
Winner will be announced on July 22, 2016. Happy sharing!